Analysis of variance and Ryan’s post-hoc in SPSS
- Arrange data in columns
- Analyze -> General Linear Model -> Univariate
- Select the Dependent Variable as the value based on which the ANOVA will be run or Grouping in the REGWQ will be done (Error)
- Select Fixed Factors as the independent variables of which the effects need to be found (Distance , Repetition for Anova) (only Distance for REGWQ)
- Select the Random Factor (Participant) [This one is important]
- Select the post-hoc tests you need.
- Click OK